Do Not Allow Changes To Ruin Your Life When You Can Still Do Somethings About It

"husband-and-wife-planning-things-out"
Isn't this picture a touching one?
I was thinking of how to get my hands on something, at least whatever it is, just to get some relieves from this severe headache and pains all over my body. While that was going through my mind, someone crossed my part with an interesting book which caught my attention and I collected it from the person. But something happened as soon as I started flipping through the pages. Guess what? My ailments suddenly became pushed to the background and I got carried away with the contents.
 My wife noticed how serious I was with the book and got confused herself. She could not contain her feelings about the whole episode that she angrily snatched the book from my hand and managed to hold herself from further actions to show how heated up she was because of my reactions at the sight of the book. Put simply, she was mad at me, but just managed to maintain her submissiveness to me as her head.

While I tried my best not to react even, I however did all I could to make her understand that life is all about adjusting to the pushes it throws at us. The very book under contention, is a book that deals on changes with the topic: Changes is here to stay. While going through the pages I came across some few lines that struck my heart which I would like to share with you.


It says: Almost all persons are in favor of progress; it's the change they don't like. Face it, constant change is here to stay. Most people become willing to change not because they see the light but because they feel the heat. Credits: J. Mason.

You see, in this life we live, in as much as we do pray for a problem free life, there are definitely some challenges that warrants changes in it as long as we are alive and we simply have to adapt to the accompanying changes because that's the least we could do.

 Once we have that clearly fixed in our minds, every other things follow along and as we paddle this canoe called life on the turbulent Sea of this earth with one basic quote from the same book which says: "When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails" No matter how people despise and hate changes, we cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are. People may hate changes but that's only thing that brings growth.

Thinking about problems does little if any to address the challenges but doing something positive about it would. Many people wrongly have this mindsets of 'lying' down whenever they feel slight aches/pains in any parts of their bodies, which might not necessarily be the solution to their aches but rather more coordinated ways of doing something to achieve a better result.
 The couple here are taking steps to do something about the effects of changes in their life.

"planning-against-changes-in-the-economy"
It's all about putting heads together

If there's no problem to contend with in life, then there wouldn't have been problems. But if we know how to manage it all along, then the impacts would be lessened and our ways adjusted accordingly.
 Again, what  many people tend to forget at times is that the problem we face sometimes are not really problems per say but just life's common challenges that are pointing us to a direction to take instead of wasting away in our perceived comfort zones that are far from being comfortable in any way when compared to what the  misunderstood changes would bring.

 It is very wrong to make do with the idea that people are used to, and enjoy hardships of various kinds, No! it is never one permanent sided as long as the people involved are not folding their hands doing nothing.
Yes, things are hard but greater majority of the people I know are not keeping quiet over their bad conditions, and so should everyone of us irrespective of how severe the changes that we might be facing looks like. There are some nice books like How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, by John C. Maxwell

See What Some Readers Considered!

Therefore and in any case, Do not allow changes to ruin your life when you can still do somethings about it. Life is all about challenges which usually bring some changes both good and not too good along with it. Let's not give in or give up but instead muster up the needed courage to follow things up. Change is here to stay and if we are to survive it, we must learn to adjust to it accordingly.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This post is wonderful. Please keep this post coming!

Anonymous said...

Man your write up fills me with juse enough awes...

Unknown said...

Even far away from home and you, you still find it your responsibility to counsel and direct me.... I appreciate it from a spiritual stand point and I'll always remember the body of Elders who trained me before I make any decisions... My Greetings to all

Anonymous said...

Change is here to stay and there is no two ways about it. we just have to adjust and follow along

Anonymous said...

My man write on! You surely command my respects. Nothing do you sir. May God continue to provide you with more wisdom to keep us updated.